People with the C personality type place a focus on creating the best working place by working conscientiously within existing circumstances to ensure quality and accuracy.
Characteristics of an C type person:
- Motivated by opportunities to gain knowledge, showing their expertise, and quality work
- Prioritises ensuring accuracy, maintaining stability, and challenging assumptions
- Careful in what they do ensuring they consistently deliver quality and excellence
- Described as careful, cautious, systematic, diplomatic, accurate and tactful
- Can be limited by being overcritical, overanalysing and isolating themselves
- May fear criticism and being wrong
- Values quality and accuracy
- Good at maintaining focus
- Logical thinkers
Will need to put greater focus on:
- Delegating tasks
- Compromise for the good of the team
- Join in social events and celebrations
- Being critical
- Make quick decisions
- Not to be negative
C personality type people like to be communicated to by:
- Focus on facts and details
- Minimise “pep talk” or emotional language
- Be patient
- Persistent and diplomatic
C type leadership styles:
- An C type leader is good at being deliberate. They communicate with clarity providing a sense of security.
- An C type leader is humble. They maintain composure in all circumstances. They show modesty.
- An C type leader is a resolute. They set high expectations. They will speak up about problems and improve processes.