People with the I personality type place a focus on creating the best working environment, place by influencing or persuading others.
Characteristics of an I type person:
- Can be limited by being impulsive and disorganised and having lack of follow-through
- Described as convincing, magnetic, enthusiastic, inspiring, interactive, warm, trusting and optimistic
- Motivated by approval and being the centre of attention
- Prioritises taking action, collaboration, and expressing enthusiasm
- Motivated by group activities and relationships
- May fear loss of influence, disapproval and being ignored
- Focused when everyone moves in the same direction having fun
- Values coaching and freedom of expression
Will need to put greater focus on:
- Follow-through completely
- Research all the facts
- Manage being restless
- Communicate directly and candidly
- Focused for long periods
- Be more flexible
I personality type people like to be communicated to by:
- Sharing your experiences
- Likes time to ask questions and talk to themselves
- Focus on the positives
- Avoid giving them to many details
- Do not interrupt them
I type leadership styles:
- An I type leader is good at bringing the right people together to achieve results. They have fun collaborating with others.
- An I type leader enjoys building positive professional networks. They are happy to go out and meet others in a fun filled environment that allows them to build meaningful relationships.
- An I type leader is enthusiastic. They like to show that they are enthusiastic by being able to build teams and connecting people.