People with the S personality type place a focus on creating the best working place by cooperating with others within an existing environment to carry out the task.
Characteristics of an S type person:
- Motivated by cooperation, opportunities to help and sincere appreciation
- Prioritises giving support, collaboration and maintaining stability
- Described as calm, patient, predictable, deliberate, stable and consistent.
- Limited by being indecisive, overly accommodating and tendency to avoid change
- Can fear change, loss of stability and offending others.
- Values loyalty, helping others and security
- Good at being calm during stressful challenges
- Productive when working in a team
Will need to put greater focus on:
- Quickly adapting to change or unclear expectations
- Not be afraid
- Promote themselves
- Confront others
- Be decisive
S personality type people like to be communicated to by:
- Be personal and mellow
- Show interest in them
- Be clear on what you expect from them
- Be polite
- Avoid being confrontational, overly aggressive or rude
S type leadership styles:
- An S type leader is good at being inclusive. They are always open to input showing diplomacy. They enjoy facilitating dialogue.
- An S type leader is humble. They show modesty and maintain composure. They are fair-minded.
- An S type leader is affirming. They are very approachable and easy to talk to. They create a positive environment. They are good at acknowledging others contribution.